CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We support the protection of children’s privacy online under the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. The Sites do not intend to collect information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide us with any information or use our Sites. If we learn that we collected personal information from a child under 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that we collected information from a child under 13, contact us at privacy@ObiCoach.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
• Personal information we collect directly from you when registering or completing surveys on the Site.
• Information we collect from your communications with us through SMS or other messengering services.
• Information we collect about your visits to our Sites, how you use our Sites and services, or view our online communications.
• Anonymous information about you using small computer files that are stored on your computer or device, such as log files, cookies, java script, tags and other technologies that track your activities online, etc., such as persistent identifiers, web pixels, pixel tags, flash cookies, userdata files, object storage, or clear gifs (collectively, “Cookies”). For more information and how to opt-out, see our Cookies, Web Beacons and other Technologies section below.
• Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop our Sites and services.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide the services you request, to tell you about other programs and services offered by ObiCoach, and to manage our Sites and services. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone. We may share your information:
• With friends or advisors (parents, guidance counselor, etc.) that you wish to contact via the Sites to help with your college choices.
• To send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
• If ObiCoach asset(s) are sold to another company.
• To protect and defend the right and property of ObiCoach (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
• When required by law, and / or public authorities.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
We give you choices about how we communicate with you. You can stop receiving promotional email messages from ObiCoach by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided at the bottom of the email messages you receive from ObiCoach or our business partners. To manage promotional emails, social media notifications, or to correct or delete your Personal Information or adjust privacy settings, access the profile section of your ObiCoach account (or your social media privacy settings) and follow the directions there.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By providing information on a ObiCoach website or through our service, you expressly consent that ObiCoach may collect, process, and/or share the personal information and information we collect about you as described in “Use and Sharing of Information” in this document.